Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SWAP DOLL CHALLANGE

Wow, I can't believe it's been over two months since I've been here to blog. Guess I haven't felt there was anything worth writing about. I haven't been creating too mush lately but I have joined a group on face book called MIXED MEDIA ART ON FACEBOOK. Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/mixedmediaart/. I joined in on an art doll swap/challenge. It was so much fun. I haven't received my doll yet but could not wait to post picture of the one I created. My partner just moved and needed a little more time. I will post pics when I receive her.

supplied I used






I forgot to take a picture of the back of the doll, her wings were from a butterfly that I removed the body from.

Not sure who created this piece, but I was inspired by it, and that is how I came up with the dress on my doll. Thank you .


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jodi! I love her! What a wonderfully whimsical and folksy doll she is. What is her name? The doll that inspired you was created by Catherine O'Meara I believe (also in the group) ;) Really great work and thank you so much for making this (my first ever host AND challenge) so much fun for me <3
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete