Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Collage / Mixed Media / Art Journals = Create NJ

I'm always looking to take an art class/workshop but never seem to find anything I would be interested in near me. I was surfing the web one day and found out about the Create retreats and they are holding one in NJ. Can't tell you how excited I am. It will be held in July.I will be taking 4 workshops in 3 days ( wish I could take more but have to watch my pennies). The classes I am taking are....
Story Block Collage, Magical Marker Mystery Tour, The Heart of Art, Circus Tent Collage,


I have been wanting to learn about all these great techniques and now I have a chance. I am a little intimidated though so I started watching videos and boy, what great art there is out there. I absolutely feel in love with Teesha Moore, She inspired me to do this piece





I had to try and see what I could do, so I dabbled a little. I don't think it came out too bad. I hope to find more time to work on some things before the retreat.

After I finished this, my daughter opened a fortune cookie and got this, I stole it!




No comments:

Post a Comment