Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Internet Friends

 I started playing "words with friends" back in the spring of 2011 after I got my Ipad. I was playing random people for awhile and started playing this one girl. We were playing one game after another. She is so friendly, she started chatting with me. I'm not as outgoing where I would start a conversation through a game. She invited me to play other online games with her. She told me she was pregnant., she is very personable. She then asked me if I wanted to be friends on Facebook, of course I said yes. 
She had her baby about a week before Christmas. A little boy! Well her baby came down with bacterial meningitis, not even two weeks old. The doctors told her he would be in the hospital for 3-4 weeks. If you would say a pray for this little guy and his family, it would mean a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment